Stoner Kitchen: Pad Thai Edition
- Whatever noodles you have lying around (I used fettuccine)
- a bunch of spoonfuls of peanut butter (creamy is good)
- teriyaki sauce
- something for a garnish
1) Boil water & add noodles
2) chop up a couple pieces of garlic and cook them a couple of minutes before the noodles are done
3) strain noodles, add a couple of spoonfuls of peanut butter to the noodles. and put it on low heat until the PB melts. Stir it up.
4) add a few dashes of teriyaki sauce and sriracha to taste. Stir.
5) Add your garnish. Cilantro and lime juice/wedges are ideal, but I only had rosemary. It was surprisingly pretty good.
Edit: I was supposed to add scrambled egg bits, but I got too high to remember them. I re-heated the leftovers and added egg and it is SUPER GOOD.
This has been Stoner Kitchen: Pad Thai Edition. Until next time. If there is a next time.